BCP applied our unmatched approach to superior visual presentation to obtain a full price, no subsidy offer in three days. We fully furnished our client's home from the "House of BCP" interior design collection to drive buyer interest and offer terms.
With BCP's understanding of the micro-market relevant to Overlook, we were able to obtain the highest TH sale price in Overlook history, equaling BCP's May 2019 sale of 5271 Morning Mist Lane.
Enjoy this lovely home, spectacularly presented through photos and a video featurette.
Please enjoy this 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom, 2620 sq.ft. end unit townhouse for sale in the sought-after Overlook community in Alexandria, Virginia. The quality and scope of the upgrades throughout this house, both inside and out, present a rarely-found buying opportunity in Overlook for a fully move-in ready home with high-end finishes and features to enhance the new homeowner's use and enjoyment.
The upgrades and appointments to this house are present in every room and every view within. A focus on the details, both big and small, is apparent throughout. An eye-pleasing color palette throughout the house will compliment any design style preferred by the new homeowner.
- Once inside, the house opens to the Dining Room and Living Room, with a 10 foot ceiling that provides a feeling of both space and light.
- The open circular candelabra and sconces in the Dining Room create a dramatic focal point for the new homeowner to enjoy every time they walk into their home.
- The kitchen has a cook's layout that is ready for entertaining, with brushed stainless steel appliances, granite counters, ample prep room, and cherry cabinets.
- The kitchen peninsula is sized for eating or watching the cook at work, with room for three counter stools. Two walls of windows, including a bay window, provide pleasing natural light for the entire kitchen area.
- The kitchen faces a seating area with a gas fireplace. The space in front of the bay window is sized to allow a table for informal dining under a polished nickel candelabra.
- The main living also has French doors leading to a sunroom, which opens to one of the three decks. The sunroom and deck overlook a row of Crepe Myrtle trees in the common area behind the house, which provide three season of color.
- The main living level also has an office, with a six panel glass door, two walls of windows, and the same high ceiling. A half bath is also located on this level, with an upgraded sink fixture, light, and mirror.
- The Master Bedroom suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small. A separate seating area with two walls of windows lets in natural light for a relaxing read of a book or a tranquil spot for a weekend nap.
- The seating area leads to a deck that allows the homeowner to enjoy sunset views over the tree line in Bren Mar Park.
- The Master Bathroom is upgraded with a Silestone vanity top, vessel sinks, framed mirrors, a jetted soaking tub, and a frameless glass shower door. The Master Bathroom has a separate water closet for privacy.
- The Master Bedroom has a large walk-in closet.
- The two spare bedrooms on the upper level are each sized for a Queen bed with a large closet.
- The 2nd bathroom upstairs has an upgraded vanity with rectangular undermount sink, faucet, light, and mirror.
- The carpet on the bedroom level is newly installed.
- The separate laundry room is located on the bedroom level, with shelving for storage.
- The lower level has high ceilings and a gas fireplace with floor-to-ceiling trim detail that provides a focal point on this level.
- The fourth bedroom is located on this level. The bedroom has a walk-in closet and full en suite bathroom, with an upgraded vanity, light fixture, faucet, and framed mirror.
- The tiled bump out room leads to the deck and patio area. Both the patio area and the side of the house are professionally landscaped with a variety of low- to no-maintenance plants that will provide three seasons of color and interest.
- The garage is a two-car, two door model, with a separate storage area. The driveway offers two parking spaces for guests.
- All door hardware in the house has been upgraded to brushed nickel finish with levers replacing knobs for a more elegant look and feel.
- All light fixtures in the house have been upgraded.
- The HVAC system (Lennox) and hot water heater were upgraded in 2012 and 2011. The roof was replaced in 2018.
Overlook community details:
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with less than a 5-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Overlook. The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria's West End are located to benefit Overlook from their proximity, but Overlook will still offer a rare, neighborhood, park-like setting inside the Beltway.
When entering the community, you enjoy a drive up a winding, tree-lined avenue, which gives Overlook a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails. The green space, coupled with wide streets and greater rear separation from other houses for better privacy, is a feature set rarely found in a community located inside the Beltway. When living in Overlook, these features are yours to enjoy.
Overlook also offers its residents an outdoor pool, playgrounds, and access to Fios high speed internet.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated. Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.
All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this information is not intended as a solicitation.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2020 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).